Thomas L. Cummings
Thomas L. Cummings is a partner with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. Mr. Cummings focuses his legal practice on civil litigation. A substantial portion of his practice involves representing employers and insurers in a variety of workers’ compensation matters.
In addition to his expertise in representing clients in all stages of workers’ compensation litigation, Mr. Cummings represents clients in liability claims, products liability claims, motor vehicle claims, insurance subrogation claims, commercial litigation, business law, and other miscellaneous matters.
Mr. Cummings is a frequent author on workers’ compensation issues and topics.
- Turek v. Northfield Freezings, 652 N.W.2d 265 (Minn. 2002)
- Vezina v. Best Western Inn Maplewood, 627 N.W.2d 324 (Minn. 2001)
- Tossey v. City of St. Paul, 607 N.W.2d 447 (Minn. 2000)
- Roers v. Jennie-O Foods, 606 N.W.2d 675 (Minn. 2000)
- Bruns v. City of St. Paul, 555 N.W.2d 522 (Minn. 1996)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
Honors and Distinctions
- Rising Star, Minnesota Law and Politics, 2004