Mark K. Hellie
Mark Hellie is an associate with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. Mr. Hellie focuses his practice primarily on civil ligation.
Prior to joining Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P., Mr. Hellie gained valuable experience as a law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals for Judge Randolph W. Peterson and Judge Terri J. Stoneburner. Mr. Hellie also was a law clerk in the Hennepin County District Court for Judge Mark S. Wernick. While he was in law school, Mr. Hellie was a clerk for the child support division of Hennepin County Attorney’s Office.
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Writing, William Mitchell College of Law, 2010
- Law Clerk, Hon. Randolph W. Peterson, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2007
- Law Clerk, Hon. Terri J. Stoneburner, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2006-2007
- Law Clerk, Hon. Mark S. Wernick, Hennepin County District Court, 2005-2006
- Thomas Tang Moot Court Volunteer
- MSBA Civic Education Volunteer