John M. Kennedy Jr.
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Paralegal: Jaclyn Olson
John M. Kennedy Jr. is a partner with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. All of Mr. Kennedy’s 37 years of private practice experience has been at the firm, and he represents clients in all phases of civil litigation. He also handles some workers’ compensation disputes.
Within his civil litigation practice, Mr. Kennedy works in the areas of motor vehicle liability, premises liability, professional and church liability, general negligence, construction defect and mold litigation, and third party liability. This includes all phases of investigation and discovery, working with experts, negotiation, mediation and arbitration, trial and appellate work.
Mr. Kennedy is also an experienced neutral for arbitrations and mediations.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (former Director)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Former Instructor, Discovery Practice, William Mitchell College of Law