Jason A. Koch
Named to the 2012 list of Minnesota Rising Stars by Minnesota Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business
Paralegal: Deanne Wavra
Jason A. Koch is a partner with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. Mr. Koch’s practice focuses primarily on commercial and residential construction litigation. Mr. Koch also handles a variety of civil litigation, assisting clients in the areas of general liability/negligence, health law, employment law and motor vehicle liability.
Prior to joining Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P., Mr. Koch gained valuable experience at the Minnesota Court of Appeals as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas J. Kalitowski. In addition to his experience at the Minnesota Court of Appeals, Mr. Koch was previously in private practice and focused on assisting clients in a variety of personal injury and general liability/negligence matters.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Honors and Distinctions:
- Named to the 2008, 2012 lists of Minnesota Rising Stars by Minnesota Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business
- Associate, Schwartz & Smith, P.A., 2004
- Law Clerk, Hon. Thomas J. Kalitowski, MN Court of Appeals, 2003-2004
- Summer Associate, Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz, & Smith, LLP, 2002