Lawrence M. Rocheford
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Named to the 2012 list of Minnesota Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business
Paralegal: Heather Mitchell
Larry Rocheford is a partner with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. Mr. Rocheford focuses his practice on the representation of individuals, businesses and governmental entities in civil litigation.
- Prokop v. Indep. Sch. Dist. #625, 754 N.W.2d 709 (Minn. Ct. App. 2008)
- Meintsma v. Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc., 684 N.W.2d 434 (Minn. 2004)
- Anderson v. Anoka-Hennepin Indep. Sch. Dist. #11, 678 N.W.2d 651 (Minn. 2004)
- Caraher v. City of Menomonie, 649 N.W.2d 34 (Wis. App. 2002)
- Loosmore v. Parent, 613 N.W.2d 923 (Wis. App. 2000)
- Blaylock v. Hynes, 104 F. Supp.2d 1184 (D. Minn. 2000)
- Ill. Farmers Ins. Co. v. Brekke Fireplace Shoppe, Inc., 495 N.W.2d 216 (Minn. App. 1993)
- St. Croix Printing Equip., Inc. v. Rockwell Intl. Corp., 428 N.W.2d 877 (Minn. App. 1988)
- John Deere Ins. Co. v. Penna, 416 N.W.2d 820 (Minn. App. 1987)
- Ocel v. City of Eagan, 402 N.W.2d 531 (Minn. 1987)
- Patzwald v. Krey, 390 N.W.2d 920 (Minn. App. 1986)
- “Investigating and Defending Products Liability Claims,” Lecturer, Twin Cities Claim Association, April 7, 1995, April 19, 2002 and December 4, 2006.
- “Life, Health & Disability Insurance,” Lecturer, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, January 12, 2000
- “Insurer Responses to Tenders of Defense and the Consequences,” Lecturer, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, November 19, 1996
- “FIRE! Litigating Property and Casualty Claims,” Course Chair, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, October 2, 1996
- “Detecting, Proving & Defeating Insurance Fraud,” Course Chair, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, February 24, 1995
- “Dealing With Insurance Fraud,” Lecturer, Minnesota State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education, May 18, 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Master Advocates Program, National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- William Mitchell College of Law, Adjunct Professor, Writing and Representation Advocacy.
Honors and Distinctions:
- Named to the 2006-2012 lists of of Minnesota Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business
- Recognized in Minnesota Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition in September 2010 for the following practice areas: Civil Litigation Defense and Personal Injury Defense: General.
- “Tort Thresholds, Auto Claim Behavior and Auto Choice Reform: Are Tort Thresholds Working?” 24 Wm. Mitchell L. Rev. 965 (1998).