Areas of Practice
Deanne M. Wavra is a paralegal with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. with over twenty-five years of paralegal experience. Ms. Wavra graduated from Moorhead State University with a Bachelor of Science Paralegal degree.
Ms. Wavra assists in multiple areas practice, including:
- Civil Litigation
- Government Liability
- Environmental Law
- General Liability
- Products Liability
Deanne is experienced in assisting with all aspects of litigation from discovery and motion practice through trial and appeal. Ms. Wavra has extensive knowledge in coordinating and handling class action claims.
Prior to joining Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. in 2006, Ms. Wavra worked as a paralegal at other law firms in the Twin Cities metro and North Dakota. Through her previous experiences, Ms. Wavra has additionally provided assistance in the areas of toxic tort, medical malpractice, employment law, immigration law, public utilities and complex civil litigation.
- B.S. magna cum laude, Moorhead State University – Moorhead, Minnesota, Major: Paralegal
- Paralegal, Briggs & Morgan, 2001-2005
- Paralegal, Doherty Rumble & Butler, 1988-1995
- Paralegal, Degnan McElroy Lamb Camrud Maddock & Olson, 1986-1988
- Minnesota Paralegal Association