Areas of Practice
Elle Lannon is an associate with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. She joined the firm in 2017 as a law clerk and started as an associate in 2019. Elle practices in the areas of:
- Governmental Liability
- Health Law
- Employment Law
- General Civil Litigation
While attending law school, Elle served as an Assistant Editor for the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard Kyle in Ramsey County, and a certified student attorney for the Ramsey County District Attorney’s Office. Elle also volunteered her time as a clinic assistant for the Volunteer Lawyers Network in Hennepin County.
- Minnesota (2019)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota (2019)
- J.D. Mitchell Hamline School of Law – St. Paul, Minnesota (2019)
- B.A. University of Dubuque – Dubuque, Iowa (2016)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Expanding School Liability: How the Minnesota Supreme Court Put the Foreseeability Standard into Question, MINN. DEFENSE, Spring 2019, at 6–8.