Areas of Practice
Joseph Koe is an associate with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. He joined the firm in 2019 and practices in the areas of:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Civil Litigation
Joseph received his J.D. at William Mitchell College of Law. While attending law school, he successfully participated in the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court, and served as part of the leadership committee of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Joseph was an attorney at a personal injury/workers’ compensation law firm. Joseph has had a diverse upbringing as he was born in California, thereafter lived in multiple other states such as Pennsylvania, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, and also lived abroad in South Korea.
- Minnesota (2015)
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law – St. Paul, Minnesota (2014)
- B.A., Messiah College – Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania (2010)
- CALI Award—Advising the International Humanitarian NGO
- Minnesota Justice Foundation Achievement in Volunteer Public Service
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA) – Member of Board of Directors
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)