Areas of Practice
Sarah Squillace is an associate with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. She joined the firm in 2017 and practices in the areas of:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Civil Litigation
Sarah has 12 years experience representing employers, insurers and self-insureds in Minnesota. Experience in all aspects of workers’ compensation litigation from initial filings through the Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals.
Sarah grew up on the Iron Range in Virginia, MN. She currently lives in Maple Grove with her husband and Boston Terrier. Sarah enjoys spending time at the family cabin where she can canoe and be outside.
- Minnesota (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota (2006)
J.D. William Mitchell College of Law – St. Paul, Minnesota (2005)
B.A. summa cum laude, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota, Major: Speech-Communication (2002)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Attorney, Liberty Mutual Insurance/Law Offices of Thomas P. Stilp, 2007-2017
- Attorney, Koll, Morrison, Charpentier & Hagstrom, 2005-2007
- Law Clerk, Koll, Morrison, Charpentier & Hagstrom, 2003-2005