Areas of Practice
Mollie joined the firm in 2021 as a Law Clerk and as an Associate in 2022. She practices in the areas of:
- Employment Law
- Health Law
- Civil Litigation
Mollie joined the firm in 2021 as a Law Clerk and as an Associate Attorney in 2022. She practices principally in the areas of: Civil litigation, Employment law, and Health Law.
Mollie grew up in St. Paul, Minnesota. While attending law school, Mollie worked in the Child Protect division at the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office and later transitioned to a legal intern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota.
- Minnesota (2022)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota (2023)
- J.D. University of St. Thomas School of Law – Minneapolis, Minnesota (2022)
- B.S./B.A. University of St. Thomas – St Paul, Minnesota (2019)
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Minnesota Women Lawyers (MWL)
- “Supreme Court Will Hear Case on Nursing Homes & Federal Funding”, Minnesota Defense, Winter 2023