Areas of Practice
Timothy S. Crom is a partner with Jardine, Logan & O’Brien, P.L.L.P. Mr. Crom focuses his practice primarily on civil litigation, and specifically on workers’ compensation defense.
A licensed attorney in both Minnesota and Wisconsin, Mr. Crom has over twenty years of experience of successfully representing Minnesota and Wisconsin employers, insurers and self-insureds, in all stages and aspects of workers’ compensation litigation. Specifically, Mr. Crom has represented clients at hearings in the Office of Administrative Hearings all the way through the Supreme Court.
Mr. Crom’s breadth of experience also extends into the areas of general insurance coverage, personal injury, construction litigation and products liability matters.
- Minnesota (1985)
- Wisconsin (1989)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota (1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- J.D. William Mitchell College of Law – St. Paul, Minnesota (1985)
- B.S. University of Minnesota – Duluth, Minnesota, Major: Sociology/Criminology (1980)
- Jardine, Logan & O’Brien PLLP, Law Clerk/Investigator, 1981-1985
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin